TECHNOLOGY - Help Desk (Click Here)
1. Students need a DESKTOP or LAPTOP, a microphone, and a camera. (Many programs are severely limited or DO NOT WORK on tablets or smart phones!)
2. Students and parents need SEPARATE EMAILS for our "Sign Now" documents and communication with the school. (For younger students, it is perfectly fine for the parents to have a shared email with the student, but students need to be able to answer the teacher emails, etc.)
3. Students need to use CHROME and have access to Google Applications (Drive, Docs, Sheet, Slides, Classroom).
1. Make sure your personal email is not sending system emails to "junk/spam" folders.
2. Follow the instructions in your WELCOME EMAIL from your registrar.
3. Keep your logins, and your student's login on a document or place other than the email you received, for easy access.
4. Your primary logins for Greewnways:
a. MAESTRO is our Student Information System where you can see your student's classes at a glance and check messages.
b. Students have access to their classes (called "courseware") from their Maestro home page.